The only way to apply for our NADC bursary is on-line. A PDF form is available for download for reference only. Businesses and community organizations interested in our Bursary Partnership Program can download a sponsor request form or contact us and we will send you the sponsor request form.
The NADC bursary application form must be submitted on-line. Follow the instructions included on the website when applying. Applications for Bursary Partnership Program must be mailed to the NADC office by the sponsor. The Health Care Practicum Applications must be emailed to Alberta Health Services.
Determine which application you need to complete
Check each funding program page below:
- NADC Bursary Application (or for reference only PDF, paper copies not accepted)
- FNMI NADC Bursary Application (Our applications are also available in PDF form and can be mailed to the NADC)
- Medical & Dentistry Bursary Application (or for reference only PDF, paper copies not accepted)
- Nurse Practitioner Bursary Application (or for reference only PDF, paper copies not accepted)
- Pharmacy Bursary Application (or for reference only PDF, paper copies not accepted)
- Veterinary Student Bursary Application (or for reference only PDF, paper copies not accepted)
- Northern Student Teacher Bursary Application
- Bursary Partnerships Program Sponsor Application Form
- Bursary Partnerships Program Sponsor Request for Matching Funds
- Bursary Partnerships Program Student Application - Short form or Long form (your sponsor will determine which one you will have to complete)
- Health Care Practicum Application
* Please note that this application site cannot be accessed by cell phone or tablet. Applicants are required to use a PC to complete the application.
**Applicants do not have the ability to save their application part way through. We encourage applicants to review the PDF form to assist you in completing the application and having all required information when you start to complete your application.
For bursary recipients, use the Status Report to keep us updated on your contact information, employment and changes to education plans.